Wednesday 9 July 2014

Definition of busy

The definition for busy is - having a great deal to do.

This is the only way to describe life this past month - I always thought I was busy before I started pioneering but it is amazing how much more you can actually pack in a day!

But things are just a little out of control...So About 3 weeks ago I got my pioneer book to study... Just to give you an idea it takes me about 1.5 - 2hrs per chapter... Yep .....but I am loving it!




Here's a typical study session!

In addtion it's our SAD this weekend and I have the privliage of being interviewed by the Bethel representative's talk - “Let the Power of God’s Word Keep Transforming You”...Yep.... I'm freaking out about that one!

And of course next week is our Pioneer School!

The following week is re coup from the school and get back into the swing of thing before packing... Yep... We are going on a 3 month trip to the states at the end of the month! 

We plan to spend the special campaign month in Shannon's parents cong in Nashville then mid September plan to stay in a cabin in Cape Cod and visit NYC and Bethel before returning back into Melbourne for our International Convention in October. ... Yep ... busy few months

In the mean time we've been busy making gifts with kids for the convention the past of couple of nights and the kids have had a ball and all excited to hand them out to new little friends!



Don't think anyone will steal my luggage with these tags! 








                      These packs will go into the white printed bag with Caleb and Sophia on them
                      thats picture up the top!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! Those are beautiful gifts! We just attended our international In Texas as delegates from Central America..what a treat! the luggage tags are a big hit! Have a great time in Pioneer School!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chante' I'm sure you have many happy memories from your international we are so looking forward to ours!

      Delete
  2. Y'all will be coming to Tennessee? How exciting! Nashville is about 3 hours from where I live. The gift bags are ADORABLE!! You are to be commended for your hard work for God's Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Serena. Where about's are you? I know my in laws have their convention next weekend, Which one are you going to?

      Delete